Before using the pressure sensor for measurement work, we need to perform detailed calibration work on it, because if we do not calibrate it before use, various faults or measurement results may occur during the measurement process. inaccurate phenomenon. If we find a fault during use, then we have to learn to solve it. In this article, ATO brings you the necessity of pressure sensor calibration and its common faults!
Necessity of pressure sensor calibration:
- The field bus system of the pressure sensor changes the point-to-point signal transmission in the past into multi-point and one-line digital transmission, which greatly reduces the error of the system loop. And while improving the measurement and control accuracy of the system, it also makes the system configuration and debugging more convenient.
- Fieldbus pressure sensors are generally composed of high-precision sensors, program-controlled amplifiers, AD conversion circuits, CPU microprocessors, modulation and demodulation chips and external interfaces. No matter how it is used, we need high-precision value transfer for process variables, and high-precision pressure calibrators are required for comparison.
- Since the field bus loop is a complete digital signal loop, the output signal in the loop can be monitored and adjusted by the host computer. Since there is no analog signal transmission, the calibration of the pressure sensor becomes the calibration of the value of a single process variable.
Common faults of pressure sensor:
- The transmitter remains unchanged:
First check whether the pressure interface is leaking or blocked, then check the wiring method and check the power supply, and perform simple pressurization to see if the output changes to determine whether the power supply is normal problems in other parts of the system.
- The output signal of the transmitter is unstable:
This problem may be the problem of stressors. The pressure source itself is an unstable pressure. It is very likely that the anti-interference ability of the surface or the pressure sensor is not strong, the sensor itself oscillates very strongly, and the sensor is faulty.