High temperature pressure sensors use a high-performance silicon piezoresistive pressure core as core element. The internal ASICs
High temperature pressure sensor with the internal ASICs convert the mV signal into a standard current signal (4-20mA/0-20mA), output voltage signal (0-5V/1-5V/0-10V) or RS485. Pressure sensor is widely used in process control, aerospace, automotive, medical equipment, HVAC and other fields. High temperature pressure sensor offers good quality, high accurancy and long service life.
- Measuring range: -0.1~100MPa (-1~1000bar/-14~14503psi)
- Pressure type: Gauge pressure (standard), absolute pressure, sealed pressure
- Measure medium: Steam, fuel oil, high-temperature liquid (non-explosion proof area)
- Power supply: DC 12V, DC 24V, DC 12-36V
- Output signal: 2 wire: 4-20mA, 0-20mA
- 3 wire: 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-10V
- Long term stability: ≤0.2%FS/year
- Overload pressure: 200%FS
- Electrical connection: DIN connector type, M12 circular connector type, direct lead wire type
- Thread of pressure connection: G1/4, G1/2, 1/4NPT, 1/2NPT, M141.5, M201.5
- Quantity of cooling fins (medium temperature: 3 pieces (0-120℃/32~248℉), 5 pieces (0-180℃/32~356℉), 7 pieces (0-250℃/32~482℉)
- Material Housing: 304 stainless steel
Application: High temperature pressure transducer is widely used in process control, chemical, petroleum and metallurgical industry and other fields.