Pressure sensors use silicon piezoresistive pressure core as core element. Pressure sensor with measuring range -0.1~100MPa/ -1~1000bar/ -14~14503psi, power supply DC 12V/ DC 24V/ DC 12-36V, accuracy is ±0.5%FS, ±0.3%FS. Pressure sensor has advantages of small size, light weight, easy installation, high anti-vibration and anti-shock performance.
- Measuring range: -0.1~100MPa (-1~1000bar/-14~14503psi)
- Power supply: DC 12V, DC 24V, DC 12-36V
- Output signal: 2 wire: 4-20mA, 0-20mA/ 3 wire: 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-10V/ RS485
- Accuracy: ±0.5%FS, ±0.3%FS
- Electrical connection: DIN connector type, M12 circular connector type, direct lead wire type
- Pressure type: Gauge pressure (standard), absolute pressure, sealed pressure
- Measure medium: Air, water, oil (non-explosion proof area)
- Overload pressure: 200%FS
Application: Pressure sensor is widely used in process control, aerospace, automotive, medical equipment, HVAC and other fields.